Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Apologies

 

I just want to say that I am sorry that so many of your comments have gone unpublished and unanswered on the last several posts. I have had technical difficulties. I am incredibly technologically challenged, but have remedied the situation, at least for the moment, or until another pops up, LOL.

I really appreciate all of your comments and insights and look forward to reading them with each new post. Thank you for bearing with me during my learning curve, it is indeed, difficult to teach an old dog new tricks. For anyone who is interested, I have now published and answered all the missing comments on those last few posts.

I will endeavor in the future to stay on top of these glitches and hope that you will all continue to read, enjoy and comment on my posts.

                                                                      Thank you so much,

                                                                        Shannon

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got things fixed. You can't be that challenged if you fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, it was really my mistake to begin with Brenda. At times I am a total airhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh well I can totally understand that. I have an itchy clicker finger lol and at times it gets me into fixes that take me quite awhile to repair; but you did it anyway.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL, when you are a computer clutz I guess you have to devise ways to reverse your goofs. Maybe it's good tech training for us.

      Delete